Fashion Extras will be open seven days a week. You must wear a face mask in the cash & carry. We are keeping a close eye on the latest developments concerning COVID-19 in the Netherlands. Of course, the health of our employees, suppliers, and pass holders comes first, and we are following the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the Municipal Health Service (GGD). Preferably pay with pin, we also accept cash payments. In this case, avoid physical contact.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m at all times.
- Print out the statement attached and bring it with you – if necessary, you can use this to prove that you’re travelling for business purposes. Don’t forget to bring your client card!
- You must wear a face mask in the cash & carry.
- Do not visit Fashion Extras for longer than absolutely necessary; your visits should be as functional and practical as possible.
- The wearing of face masks is strongly advised at the cash & carry.
- Shop alone whenever possible.
- When you arrive, report to the reception desk and show your customer card and ID to the member of staff. Do not hand over your card and ID. Make sure that you have your customer card and ID ready when you enter so as to prevent long queues building up.
- Pay by debit card or credit card wherever possible.
- Be kind to one another
If you do not comply with our measures, our staff may take action if necessary.
We can only get coronavirus under control if we all pull together. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of you and our staff. Will you help us?